Aviemore Self-Catering Accommodation
Aviemore self catering accommodation in the heart of Cairngorm National Park, a home from home, ideal for walking, fishing, golf, climbing, cycling, skiing and snow boarding, or just relax in the Scottish highlands. Comfortable accommodation for four with easy access to beautiful Scottish scenery, lochs, mountains, rivers and wilderness.
|Aviemore is a well developed tourist town which is ideally suited to the self-catering visitor. There is a Tesco supermarket and many smaller shops for supplies. The village boasts a wide variety of restaurants, pubs and cafes for those who prefer to dine out. Alternatively there are take-away restaurants with home delivery facilities also available.
Creag Mhor is a semi-detached bungalow, built in 2004 in a quiet cul-de-sac at the north end of Aviemore. The property, which is finished to a high standard, has been furnished with the aim of creating a home-from-home environment – allowing a comfortable and relaxing break for all visitors. Your ideal Holiday Rental in Cairngorms National Park.
Click on thumbnails to view larger images of Creag Mhor.
The accommodation in detail is as follows:
• Welcoming Hall with built-in storage cupboard
• Good size lounge with comfortable leather corner sofa and dining area with extendable table and chairs. TV with Sky box, DVD player and CD player and Wifi installed.
• Fully fitted kitchen, including fridge freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher and microwave. Ironing facilities.
• Two twin-bedded rooms, one with mirrored built-in wardrobes, both with chests of drawers.
• Large bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
• Very good storage throughout the property
• Full electric central heating
• Electricity is included and all bedding and towels are provided.
• Drying space in hot tank cupboard
• Enclosed south facing rear garden with uninterrupted views towards Cairngorm and superb barbecue and decking area.
• Padlocked garden shed for storage of outdoor equipment
• Ample car parking
For the comfort of all visitors to Creag Mhor we do not allow smoking.
Last updated by douglas on 04/05/2016